Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
- Recipe: Blackberry Jam
- Wordless Wednesday: Gardening for a Healthy Planet
- Guess What! Tree Kale Does Go to Seed
- Being Prepared
- Design: Vertical Patio Garden Delight
- Ask Gardenerd: Protecting Blackberries
- Benefits Of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
What’s a rocket stove, you ask? It’s a stove designed to use 80% less fuel for heating, cooking and canning. How can you build a rocket stove in less than an hour? We’ve got you covered right here. Rocket stoves … Continue reading
This one is for you kale lovers and permaculturists out there: perennial tree kale. Yes, it’s true. Imagine a year-round supply of kale that doesn’t fall prey to aphids in hot weather. Perennial vegetables form deeper root systems and require … Continue reading
You may have heard that Bill Mollison, considered one of the fathers of Permaculture, passed away this week. He lived from 1928-2016 and saw, I imagine, dramatic changes in our ecosystem during his lifetime. This Australia native spent his life … Continue reading