Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Damping Off – What to do?
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
If there’s one thing the English do well, it’s gardening. Many of our traditions and ideals about what a proper garden should look like come from the English. As a resident of a drought-stricken area, I’ve had to peel these … Continue reading
It might seem odd to go to Europe to celebrate an American holiday, but when your American relatives live there, Thanksgiving must travel.
One of the benefits of traveling to other countries at different times of the year is getting the chance to see foreign vegetables and fruits of the season. We visited Umbria, Italy in May of this
year and found some beautiful offerings there. Our visit to Rome this November
offered even more.