Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
- Recipe: Amaranth Torta from Qachuu Aloom
- Recipe: Penne with Poblano Chiles, Corn and Cilantro Cream
- Review: The Garden Seed Savers Guide by Jill Henderson
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
Blackberry season comes on strong, and if you don’t embrace it, your garden will have an understory of rotten blackberries within a month. We’ve already frozen 3 pints of berries, and made blackberry ice cream. We’re still picking 2 cups … Continue reading
We got a good one from Ask Gardenerd this week: “Hello, our blackberries are thriving this year, probably because of all the rain we got in SoCal, but I am afraid the birds will get them before us, like they … Continue reading
As we look into the corner of the Gardenerd Test Garden, we see the need for blackberry pruning. Someone else in the Gardenerd community did the same thing and asked: “I believe you mentioned it is time to prune blackberries, … Continue reading