Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall fall garden Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market pest control pollinators recipe Recipes Review saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Tackling Food Waste
- Climate Mobilization vs. The GOP Tax Plan
- Wordless Wednesday – A Cranking Fall Garden
- Recipes for Fall Crops
- Gardenerd HQ Fall Test Garden Tour – Dec. 16, 2017
- Fall is about Patience
- Review: Outstanding in the Field
- Wordless Wednesday: RAIN!
- Ask Gardenerd: Pollinator Garden Density
- Too Hot to Plant
Category Archives: Sage Advice
A very cool question came in to Ask Gardenerd from Trevor Pratt this week: “How geographically dense does the distribution of pollinator gardens have to be in the LA area to support bees and other interesting threatened species of pollinating … Continue reading