Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
- Recipe: Amaranth Torta from Qachuu Aloom
- Recipe: Penne with Poblano Chiles, Corn and Cilantro Cream
- Review: The Garden Seed Savers Guide by Jill Henderson
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
Want to win $10,000? Sign up to participate in the 2017 ‘America’s Best Gardener’ Contest. The 2017 ‘America’s Best Gardener’ contest, presented by Seedlingers, will be working with garden writers from around the United States (including yours truly) to select … Continue reading
Are your hands dry and cracked this winter? It seems like no amount of lotion will solve the problem, but maybe we just need the right lotion. You’re in luck! Gardenerd has partnered with the strong women over at Womanswork … Continue reading
And now a moment of shameless self-promotion…
I’ve entered the Gardenerd Test Garden in a competition for cash and fame, and I need your help. YourGardenShow.com has partnered with Mother Earth News to give two lucky gardeners $500 cash and a chance at being
featured in an upcoming issue of Mother Earth News Magazine.