Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Damping Off – What to do?
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
It was 5:30 in the morning when I got in the car to drive the hour it would take to get to Cal Poly Pomona. By the time I arrived the sun was just creeping over the mountains, streaking light … Continue reading
It’s harvest time, and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the recent Harvest Moon than to feature one of the best farmers’ markets in California. A visit to Santa Cruz led to the discovery of this beautiful … Continue reading
The latest post from Mar Vista’s Bounty Hunter is available from Patch.com. Get the lowdown on those funky orange fruits that are all over the markets these days. Find out what they are and what to
do with them:
Sure you can buy food at the Farmers’ Market, but did you know you can also buy plants to grow your own food? Check out some of our local vendors, and find some great ideas for cooking with
home grown herbs: