TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Gardening Tips Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Insects landscaping Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pruning pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomato tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Review: Natural Beekeeping Conference 2016
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Broccolini Seeds
- What to do with Overgrown Green Beans
- Field Trip: Community Gardens in York, England
- In Memoriam: Josh Hover
- No Compost Bin? No Problem!
- Corn Fail – Rats Again!
- Fireworks – A Toxic Tradition?
- Review & Giveaway: 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die
- Ask Gardenerd: Citrus Fruit Tree Care
Category Archives: Blog
I had the good fortune of being a speaker at the first ever Natural Beekeeping Conference that took place this weekend in Pasadena, CA. Honeylove.org organized the event. They gathered top experts in treatment-free beekeeping from around the continent, and … Continue reading
Are you a chili grower? Do you like your peppers hot? If that’s true, then 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die by David Floyd is for you. Floyd is a chili expert (www.chilefoundry.co.uk) who has written about chili peppers … Continue reading