Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Damping Off – What to do?
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
Fall is the time of year to plant perennials. Why? Isn’t the season winding down? It is, but it’s the perfect time to put winter-hardy perennials in the ground because they will use winter to develop strong roots. When spring … Continue reading
Plants are interesting. Birds are interesting. Put them together and you get a Xerces Society Certified Pollinator Habitat. Last week on the Theodore Payne Native Plant Garden Tour, we started off with a jaw dropping experience in Beverly Hills that … Continue reading
I was gifted two tickets to the Theodore Payne Native Plant Garden Tour this past weekend and set out with my co-chair for the Mar Vista Green Garden Showcase to see what native plants people are growing in Los Angeles … Continue reading