Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Damping Off – What to do?
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
What’s a girl to do when her plants look anemic and aren’t growing like they should be, despite the mounds of compost and organic fertilizer
that are lovingly applied each season? The mystery can only be solved one way: Get a soil test.
We have two sets of tomatoes – one in our test garden, and one at our community garden at Ocean View Farms. Both were grown from seed under grow lights, and both were …
Continue reading Continue reading