Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
- Living With Fibromyalgia: How Gardening Helped Me Get Control
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Freedom
- Recipe: Baked Parmesan Zucchini for 4th of July
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
We garden as an act of freedom. Our founding fathers gardened for sustenance. Whether we grow our own food for survival or to enjoy beauty around us, we are free to do it in our backyards, front yards, parkways (thanks … Continue reading
Summer Solstice is almost here. The garden still needs attention, and evidence of the rewards close at hand are everywhere. Time to feed, weed and guide your plants along into summer. Summer Gardening The garden doesn’t go on vacation even … Continue reading
These Dog Days of summer are challenging. It’s too hot to plant or work in the garden, but garden is starting to look ragged as plants near the end of their life cycle. What to do? It’s time for a … Continue reading
It’s hot, and nobody wants to turn on the oven. This is the time for a magical, outdoor, sunset-lit summer garden party. These parties are the stuff of summer. How many childhood memories do we all have from outdoor summer … Continue reading