Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
Our strawberry patch thrived for about 7 years. We ignored common lore that you have to replace your strawberry plants every couple of years and did something different instead: every year or so, we’d lift the plants by the root … Continue reading
Gardenerd’s Christy Wilhelmi became a columnist for Mar Vista Patch.com this week writing the weekly Farmer’s Market report, Mar
Vista’s Bounty Hunter. If you love the Mar Vista Farmer’s Market like we do, you can sign up on Patch.com to get the latest news about what’s fresh at the Farmer’s Market delivered right to your
Have you ever had a recipe lying around that you keep for years, just knowing that someday you’ll make it? Year after year, I’ve
flipped through my binder of torn-out recipes from magazines that I’ve collected over time. My eyes have landed on this one page a hundred times, and each time I’ve promised myself I’ll make
it. This week I finally made good on that promise – 15 years later.