Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
- Recipe: Amaranth Torta from Qachuu Aloom
- Recipe: Penne with Poblano Chiles, Corn and Cilantro Cream
- Review: The Garden Seed Savers Guide by Jill Henderson
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
We’re thrilled to offer a new product line in the Gardenerd Store: Custom Biologicals. If you’ve always wanted to apply biologically active compost tea (ACT) to your garden but don’t have the time to buy all the ingredients to brew … Continue reading
If you have issues like powdery mildew and blight in your garden, chances are you need more good fungi in your soil to combat the bad fungi. Our latest YouTube video shows you one easy and free way to inoculate … Continue reading
In our last episode, we shared the wonders of Dr. Elaine Ingham’s Soil Food Web Intensive course. Today, we’ll continue with more tidbits and tricks that will help you build better compost (and compost tea) for a healthier garden. In … Continue reading
I’ve just returned from spending 5 glorious days with Dr. Elaine Ingham, the soil microbiologist who coined the term “Soil Food Web.” It was, indeed, intense. Even though I’d been circling this information since 2009 when I saw Jeff Lowenfels … Continue reading