Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
- Recipe: Blackberry Jam
- Wordless Wednesday: Gardening for a Healthy Planet
- Guess What! Tree Kale Does Go to Seed
- Being Prepared
- Design: Vertical Patio Garden Delight
- Ask Gardenerd: Protecting Blackberries
- Benefits Of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
The Spirit of Stone by Jan Johnsen takes a look at stone from both the aesthetic and functional perspective. The author uses her own 30+ years of experience in landscaping to share hardscape ideas for home gardeners. Boulders can be … Continue reading
Homesteader nerd-alert: Los Angeles Bread Bakers held a Meetup at the King’s Roost where Paul LeBeau of Wolfgang Mock was slated to be the guest speaker. He’d also raffle off 2 Mockmills in a free raffle, and a 3rd in … Continue reading
Are you a chili grower? Do you like your peppers hot? If that’s true, then 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die by David Floyd is for you. Floyd is a chili expert (www.chilefoundry.co.uk) who has written about chili peppers … Continue reading