Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
- Recipe: Amaranth Torta from Qachuu Aloom
- Recipe: Penne with Poblano Chiles, Corn and Cilantro Cream
- Review: The Garden Seed Savers Guide by Jill Henderson
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
In a small-space garden, the beds aren’t always ready when it’s time to plant new crops in the ground, so if we start seeds in flats, we close the gap between pulling winter crops and planting spring/summer crops. Every year … Continue reading
Spring is nearly here, and it’s time to plant corn. Whether you like popcorn or sweet corn, it’s fun and easy to grow. Just make sure you do it right. We’re here to show you how. Watch our latest video … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard of the Three Sisters Garden, where you plant corn, beans, and squash together for a symbiotic relationship that takes up less space for all three crops. But interplanting can work with other crops too. This year, we … Continue reading