Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
- Living With Fibromyalgia: How Gardening Helped Me Get Control
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Freedom
- Recipe: Baked Parmesan Zucchini for 4th of July
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
We’re pleased to announce the arrival of 400+ Tips for Organic Gardening Success: A Decade of Tricks, Tools, Recipes, and Resources from Gardenerd.com. It’s been ten years in the making and we’re launching it on June 20th, just in time … Continue reading
Scott Daigre began his tomato passion at Hortus Nursery back in the day, when gardeners would flock to Hortus’s annual Tomatomania seedling sale. Once Hortus closed its doors, Scott took on the task of continuing the tradition, offering heirloom and … Continue reading
With fall coming on, it’s time to crack open a new gardening book or two. I recently finished reading these new additions to my library and wanted to share my findings: First, William Moss’ Any Size, Anywhere Edible Gardening, which … Continue reading