Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
- Living With Fibromyalgia: How Gardening Helped Me Get Control
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Freedom
- Recipe: Baked Parmesan Zucchini for 4th of July
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
Today’s post is from guest blogger, Maria Cannon. Maria has suffered from depression and anxiety, in addition to fibromyalgia, for years. Her hobbies–gardening, quilting, sewing, and knitting–play a major role in maintaining her mental health. She started Hobbyjr.org to help … Continue reading