Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Damping Off – What to do?
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
The most exciting thing in the garden this time of year is the ritual of starting seeds for fall, but nothing bursts your bubble like damping off. What is damping off? It’s when seedlings are overtaken by a pathogen (a … Continue reading
Fall gardening is in full swing. Here are a few prompts for October tasks and enjoyments. There’s still much to do to get the fall garden ready, but we’re enjoying the process. Happy fall gardening to you!
Last week we shared what’s growin’ on in our Test Garden. Now let’s look at what the fall garden looks like over at our community garden plot. In just a few weeks it’s transformed from the dry, spent garden of … Continue reading