Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall fall gardening Field Trip flowers fruit trees garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market pest control pruning pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Design: From Pool To Garden
- YouTube: Garden Plants for Pollinators
- Review: Mockmill Stone Flour Mill
- Weather: Farmer’s Almanac vs. Old Farmer’s Almanac
- Now More Than Ever – Garden
- Recipe: Homemade Sourdough Crumpets
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter is Our Spring
- YouTube: Making Water from Air with David Hertz
- Ask Gardenerd: Short Season Varieties
- Giveaway: Corona Snips and Gardening for Geeks
Category Archives: Where’s Gardenerd?
Mr. Nerd made his way from Northern California to New Orleans this month, where he visited Eugene Arceneaux. Doesn’t that name just scream New Orleans? We love to see the slices of cross-culture Mr. Nerd experiences on his travels. What’s … Continue reading
Where’s Gardenerd? It’s summer in New Zealand and our intrepid traveler was last spotted jaunting around Wellington, which is located on the North Island. Gardenerds there are harvesting peppers, tomatoes, beans and squash. Mr. Nerd, as he was recently dubbed, … Continue reading
Imagine our joy when we saw the first photos documenting Where’s Gardenerd popping up in New Zealand last week. Perfect timing because it’s spring in the Southern Hemisphere, and gardens are going gangbusters there. David Scully took the challenge and … Continue reading