Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 3 – Knowledge Passed Down
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Pt. 2 – Veggies and Fruits
- Field Trip: Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – Part 1 – The Garden
- Design: Productive Patio Garden
- Ask Gardenerd: Saving Tomato Seeds and Blight
- Wordless Wednesday: Keep Going!
- Plan Your Bee-Friendly Garden
- Review: Soil Summit 2.0 – Terroir
- Wordless Wednesday: The Waning Garden
Category Archives: Where’s Gardenerd?
Mr. Nerd made his way from Northern California to New Orleans this month, where he visited Eugene Arceneaux. Doesn’t that name just scream New Orleans? We love to see the slices of cross-culture Mr. Nerd experiences on his travels. What’s … Continue reading
Where’s Gardenerd? It’s summer in New Zealand and our intrepid traveler was last spotted jaunting around Wellington, which is located on the North Island. Gardenerds there are harvesting peppers, tomatoes, beans and squash. Mr. Nerd, as he was recently dubbed, … Continue reading
Imagine our joy when we saw the first photos documenting Where’s Gardenerd popping up in New Zealand last week. Perfect timing because it’s spring in the Southern Hemisphere, and gardens are going gangbusters there. David Scully took the challenge and … Continue reading