Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds beekeeping Bees Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects kale Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pollinators recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Gardenerd’s 1st YouTube Live Thursday!
- Ask Gardenerd: When to Water?
- YouTube: Vegetables and Fruits for Bees
- Tomato Worms, Flies, and Flower Drop – Oh, My!
- Living With Fibromyalgia: How Gardening Helped Me Get Control
- Wordless Wednesday: Celebrating Freedom
- Recipe: Baked Parmesan Zucchini for 4th of July
- Ask Gardenerd: Squash Vine Borers
- Essential Plants for a Great Butterfly Garden
- New 400+ Tips Gardening Book for Summer!
Category Archives: Where’s Gardenerd?
Mr. Nerd made his way from Northern California to New Orleans this month, where he visited Eugene Arceneaux. Doesn’t that name just scream New Orleans? We love to see the slices of cross-culture Mr. Nerd experiences on his travels. What’s … Continue reading
Where’s Gardenerd? It’s summer in New Zealand and our intrepid traveler was last spotted jaunting around Wellington, which is located on the North Island. Gardenerds there are harvesting peppers, tomatoes, beans and squash. Mr. Nerd, as he was recently dubbed, … Continue reading
Imagine our joy when we saw the first photos documenting Where’s Gardenerd popping up in New Zealand last week. Perfect timing because it’s spring in the Southern Hemisphere, and gardens are going gangbusters there. David Scully took the challenge and … Continue reading