Summer is the perfect time for this question from Jeff Bremer: “Hi Christy, What’s your opinion on pinching-off the “branches” that sprout out of tomato plants? Some of my friends don’t pinch at all, but my neighbor pinches his plants … Continue reading
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Gardening Tips Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Insects landscaping Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pruning pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomato tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Ask Gardenerd: Pruning Tomatoes
- Preserving Shallots
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardening Never Stops
- YouTube: How to Find Tomato Hornworms
- Ask Gardenerd: What’s Eating My Cabbage and Spinach?
- Ask Gardenerd: Frost Dates?
- Ask Gardenerd: Maggots in My Compost
- Review: Rosie’s Workwear
- Field Trip: Dallas Arboretum
- Review: From Cows to Concrete