It’s time for more details from the Urban Soil Summit, following Part 1 of our review of the event. Day 2 was just as mind-blowing as Day 1, but the focus was on ideas that could be labeled as fringe … Continue reading
- March 2015 (6)
- February 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (6)
- Urban Soil Summit Review – Part 2
- Experimental Spring: New Basils and More
- Tomatomania is Here!
- Infograph: How to Store Food Right
- Five Steps to a Beautiful Flagstone Ground Cover
- Urban Soil Summit Review – Part 1
- Local: Gardenerd @ Venice Green Expo
- Ask Gardenerd: What don’t Squirrels, Gophers and Rabbits Eat?
- Wordless Wednesday: California Natives in Bloom
- How To Garden While Injured