As we start over with a fall garden in warm-winter climates, or put the garden away in more temperate regions, the question arises once again: “How can I prevent bugs that were problematic this year in my fruit and vegetable … Continue reading
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Bounty Hunter chicken keeping Chickens compost design Edible gardening event events Fall farmers' market flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Gardening Tips Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting heirloom Insects kale landscaping Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies native plants pest control pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomato tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies YouTube
- Ask Gardenerd: Preventing Bugs Next Year
- Basil Trial: Our Favorite Basils
- Ask Gardenerd: Are Grasshoppers Bad?
- Field Trip: Heirloom Expo Seed Swap
- Heirloom Expo Wrap Up – All About Seeds
- Harvesting Jerusalem Artichokes
- Wordless Wednesday: Heirloom Expo 2015
- Field Trip: Quachuu Aloom Farmers in L.A.
- Recipe: Ground Cherry Salsa
- Ask Gardenerd: Roly Poly Problems