Fall gardening is in full swing. Here are a few prompts for October tasks and enjoyments. There’s still much to do to get the fall garden ready, but we’re enjoying the process. Happy fall gardening to you!
Get Christy's Top 5 Successful Organic Gardening Tips FREE!
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Gardening Tips Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Harvesting Tips Insects Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pruning pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomato tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Wordless Wednesday: October Gardening
- Field Trip: Gourmandise Grain Conference
- Ask Gardenerd: How to Get More Volunteer Tomatoes
- Field Trip: MoonWater Farm
- National Kale Day 2016
- Gardenerd’s YouTube Channel Hits 5,000 Subscribers!
- Bill Mollison – Father of Permaculture
- Honey Tasting Tips
- Wordless Wednesday: Esalen Garden
- When to Harvest Garden Vegetables