We’re growing Glass Gem popping corn this year, but we may not get to see the results because we’ve got rats again. They’re more aggressive than ever this year, probably because we gave them an in. In dealing with the … Continue reading
TagsAsk Gardenerd Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Bounty Hunter chicken keeping compost design Edible gardening event events Fall Field Trip flowers garden garden design Gardenerd Gardening Gardening Tips Garden nerd garlic Harvest harvesting Insects landscaping Mar Vista's Bounty Hunter Mar Vista Farmers' Market Monarch butterflies pest control pruning pumpkin recipe Recipes saving seeds soil spring garden Tips tomato tomatoes Tools Tour Veggies Where's Gardenerd Winter Wordless Wednesday YouTube
- Corn Fail – Rats Again!
- Fireworks – A Toxic Tradition?
- Review & Giveaway: 101 Chilies to Try Before You Die
- Ask Gardenerd: Citrus Fruit Tree Care
- Ask Gardenerd: Pruning Tomatoes
- Preserving Shallots
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardening Never Stops
- YouTube: How to Find Tomato Hornworms
- Ask Gardenerd: What’s Eating My Cabbage and Spinach?
- Ask Gardenerd: Frost Dates?